About us ::
Advanced Web Solutions SA “AWS SA.” is a high potential Venture Capital backed Start up created in 2010. It ambitions to be MENA market leader in social networking and online dating.
AWS has launched its ZouZ brand in 2011 and is on target to launch several similar products in different markets of the region.
“AWS SA” has drawn talents from Tunisia and abroad and is committed to grow steadily by hiring the best of breed engineers, marketers and communication professionals.
Application: Pleasesend your resume firstname.lastname@example.org, enclose a letter to plead for your ability to adapt and to perform well, explain to us why you would favor working for a high potential, exponentially growing company than for an established one.
The VP of product management will be the team manager responsible for managing ZouZ platform through the full life cycle including new product introduction, milestone management, design, Implementation and release management.
Working in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment, the VP of product Management will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, design and Content team members to ensure products are delivered in time for us to reach customer retention and revenues objectives. This person will initiate the development of process improvements and then work collaboratively with impacted organizations.
-Establish and define requirements for both new and existing products, and contribute to the overall vision and direction of ZouZ.
-Collaborate with numerous stakeholders (most notably customers, content, Marketing, desing and development teams) in defining the product priorities within the product roadmap, which consists of a balance of the new capabilities, enhancements to the existing features, and defect fixes.
-Manage product definition, roadmap planning, feature funnel management, go to market strategies and tactics, schedule management, new feature analysis and alignment of product solutions to customer requirements.
-Provide a detailed guidance to engineering and QA resources, as well as functional and technical documentation to ensure the right product gets delivered with each release.
-Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning.
-Work extensively with cross functional groups from Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales and Support while establishing and maintaining relationships with key enterprise partners and customers.
Experience and Requirements
· 10 Years in Software Development, Releases Management and Planning
· Master Degree in Software Engineering, MBA would extremely be appreciated
· Experience with multinational companies is a must .
In our selection process, we focus on key criteria to identify the best fitting candidates. To be successful at our 5 steps recruitment process
· You need to be able to “Behave as an Owner”, to be truly responsible and truly concerned of the team success
· You need to be Eager and Capable to learn complex technologies promptly, curiosity is a quality that we particularly value in our company
· You need to have strong Analytical Skills and be able to solve complex problems on your own
· You need to be a true team player. The Success of the team shall be your only goal
· You need to be able to communicate clearly
· Extensive experience with the design of Web2.0 interfaces, iOS interfaces and Facebook app
· Familiarity with Eye ball tracking techniques, A-A framework analysis, Website optimization analysis
· Product Line Management (PLM) experience
· Proficiency in HTML5 and Flex is a nice to have